We offer artisanal cold saponified honey soaps! They are made in Montpellier (France) by a craftsman using our own honey (custom).
Cold saponification is a technique making it possible to obtain a soap without heating the fatty substances which constitute it and therefore to preserve its qualities. It's a slow process that requires a lot of hands and about a month of drying!
The result ? A soap made from simple ingredients, naturally glycerine and 10% superfatted, easily biodegradable and very pleasant.
We offer three versions:
- Nature: honey, green clay and nettle, without essential oil
Forest green in color with a slight vegetal odor, it is ideal for exfoliating and cleansing your skin without attacking it. In the absence of essential oil, it is suitable for all skin types.
- The oriental: honey, Moroccan ghassoul clay and bergamot essential oil
Orange-brown in color, with a subtle citrus scent, it is ideal for oily skin. Essential oils are not recommended for children and pregnant women.
- The exotic: honey, white clay and patchouli essential oil
White / yellow in color with a very subtle floral scent reminiscent of the islands, it is very sweet. Essential oils are not recommended for children and pregnant women.
🏋 Net weight: 200g
📌 Made in France
💡 Tips for using soaps: apply to wet skin, lathering, then rinse thoroughly with clear water. In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clear water. Not suitable for personal hygiene. Soaps without essential oil are suitable for the greatest number of people.
- Nature: Olea Europaea fruit oil *, Butyrospermum parkii butter *, Coco nucifera oil *, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Mel, Illite, Urtica dioica
- Oriental: Olea Europaea fruit oil *, Butyrospermum parkii butter *, Coco nucifera oil *, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Mel, Moroccan lava clay, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Limonene ** - Linalool **
- Exotic: Olea Europaea fruit oil *, Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii butter *, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco nucifera oil *, Mel, Kaolin, Pogostemon cablin oil *.
* from organic farming
** allergens naturally contained in the essential oil